Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm and other lip balm.?

I bought this product last week, but haven't started using it until this afternoon. I been told this works very quickly, but I've been applying it many times since this afternoon, and I've gotten no improvement. I'm wondering 2 things. 1, is it too soon to be expecting results from the lip balm. If so, when did you feel the results. 2, I'm also looking for a good moisturizing lip balm. Well it doesn't have to be moisturizing, I just want something that isn't sticky and I've noticed most moisturizing lip balms aren't sticky.





Okay, thanks for the help.Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm and other lip balm.?
i use burt's bees i love it


but i also use vaseline or petroleum jelly or whatever you'd like to call it


i use that in the mornings and at night and it's really helpful i never have chapped lips (unless i'm sick or something)


burt's bees is easy to use during the day, like at school and when i'm just sitting at my desk, i like the smell and the feel


but i really recommend using vaseline, it is a bit thicker than normal lip balms, but i think they also come in chapstick form which probably feels more like a lip balmBurt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm and other lip balm.?
A really good moisturizing lip balm is by a natural brand called Alba, the balm is Alba Botanica Lip Balm. I love the pineapple, it tastes so good!
Burts Bees Wax, pomegranate
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment