Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm?

I believe I am allergic to Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. I applied it last night and this morning, I woke up with fuller lips, which was great, but they feel funny. Does anyone else have this problem? If so, what did you do?Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm?
That happened to my mom, except with regular Chapstick brand. She switched her brand of lip balm and it didn't happen again. There might be an ingredient in Burt's Bees Beeswax that you're allergic to, just try some other brands out, and compare ingredients and see if it happens again.Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm?
Yeah, call your doctor.


I wouldn't use it anymore.


You can ask a doctor though it might be okay.
I did, that nivea brand lip balm made my lips puffy too, and when i bit down on them it felt kinda hard and it hurt too.





dont use it anymore.
dont use it. ur probably allergic to it

No comments:

Post a Comment