Saturday, December 26, 2009

Thoughts on Burt's Beeswax lip balm, and other Burt's Bees products?

I was just wondering what people thought of Burt's Beeswax lip balm, and other Burt's Bees products. What is your favourite? I'd love to here your opinions.Thoughts on Burt's Beeswax lip balm, and other Burt's Bees products?
I love the Honey version of the lip balm much more than the Beeswax. With the Beeswax formula, the tingle was nice, but it didn't do as good of a job moisturizing my lips as I had hoped it would. So I switched to the honey one, and it's my all time favorite lip balm. It makes my lips feel so healthy and soft, and the effect lasts long after I take it off. It's also great to put under lipstick or lip gloss to make them last longer and keep them from drying out my lips. That company makes a lot of amazing products, but their lip balm has got to be my favorite. :)Thoughts on Burt's Beeswax lip balm, and other Burt's Bees products?
I love the Burt's Bees products that I have. I LOVE the lip shimmer, they are really pretty for everyday and come in a ton of shades. They are all natural and give your lips a tingling feeling (due to peppermint oil) when you apply it. I love the shade watermelon, because it goes really pretty with all skin tones! I like their lip gloss, but it's not my favorite. They don't have a wide variety of colors, and due to the mica, sometimes the sparkles get clumpy. I also use their soap bark and chamomile deep cleansing cream. It really cleans and moisturizes my face and leaving it fresh. I like their lip balms a lot too, I mostly reapply because I want to! They last a really long time and deeply moisturize. They even offer some with sunscreen in them, however those ones aren't very moisturizing. In the winter time I use the Burt's Bees hand salve, with deeply moisturizes the hands. It's a bit greasy, but it's the ONLY thing that will work for my hands. If I don't use it, my hands will crack and bleed.
I think most of the line is great. The lip balm works really well, and their moisturizers work great. The exfoliating products don't do so well, but the regular soaps and cleansers work great. Stay away from the deep pore cleanser, daily facial scrub, and the like, and you won't be disappointed.





The body butter is really good for dry skin, too.
well, i really love ther beeswax lipbalm in the stick version, not the pot so much.


its a nice waxy balm, and its also a good base for lipgloss or lipstick.. but as you may know , it adds no shine whatsoever.


i also likt their Carrot Face lotion, their no-tear shampoo bar and also their Lettuce toner..plus its all natural and you know it'll be good for you..
I love Burt`s Bees lip balm. I makes your lips sooo smooth and healthy, and if you want you can get it in colors. I don`t know to much about the other products, but I have heard great things. Also, they don`t test on animals, which is a very nice added bonus.





Hope this helped! Return the favor? :) Here is my question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
i love the original lip balm - i love the tingle it gives my lips!


my sister really likes their pimple pen (idk what it's really called), but it's got tea tree oil and other acne fighting stuff in it.
teri





I use to use burts bees but stopped about 2 yrs ago because in my opinion I found something better. Extreme Pout lip balms by Isabella Pelle. They moisturize, protect, taste great, and plump my lips.
I love them! I really like the original lip balm, because it's very moisturizing and I like the minty smell. I like everything else I've tried but it's kinda expensive.
let's put it this way-I have been using just about all the products for years, especially the moisturizers and even though I am 47, people think I look 10 years younger! I swear by Burt's!
I looked up on yahoo answers what lip balm I should use and people said burts beeswax.

No comments:

Post a Comment