Tuesday, December 22, 2009

POLL: Do you say chapstick or lip balm?

they are not one in the same. they are two different things. chapstick comes in a stick. lip balm comes in a little tin. =DPOLL: Do you say chapstick or lip balm?
I say what ever is on the wrapper. It usually says chapstick so i'm used to that. But if it says lip balm then i'll go with it. Lip blam is fun to say but it sounds kinda weird. Chapstick is pretty common.POLL: Do you say chapstick or lip balm?
if its chapstick i call it chapstick, but if its not that brand, i just call it lipbalm


i dont kno why, is that wierd? well thats what i do
That depends. If it's a stick it's chapstick. If it's in a little round thing and you put it on with your fingers then it's lip balm. :)
i call the stick thing a chapstick, and the gloss in the little round container is what i call lip balm.
lip balm





mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
chapstick


i think lip balm sounds cooler though





people answer mine





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





by telling me who deserves best answer, maggie or rachel[the first two answers]
I say Chapstick but sometimes people think I am saying Chopstick when I say Chapstick.
Chapstick





I carry around one all the time








the classic cherry one
TOTALLY CHAPSTICK, ALL THE WAY ! Chapstick is mainly clear but shiny ! BURTS BEES IS BEST : )


- katelynioo
I say chapstick to people who reffer it to chapstick and l


ip balm to who reffer it to lip bam
I say chapstick normally, but when it is in a little tin like carmex, and other cool balm tins, I call it lip balm.
It depends on my audience. Generally, I say chapstick.
Chapstick for the most part.





But sometimes my lips are so dried and red, I have to use Eucerin healing cream- petroleum gel.
Chapstick because I live south of the Mason-Dixon line.
Chapstick
Chapstick
Chapstick!
Chapstick
chapstick if it's in a tube, lip balm if it's in a tin
Chapstick.
Chapstick.
Chapstick FTW!!














%26lt;3.
Carmex, it's not as waxy and I think it works wonders when applied at night before bed.
chapstick! medicated preferably.
I would go with chapstick.


Lip balm sounds so seventies or something
chapstick... unoriginal eh?
i usually say lipgloss but chapstick
chapstick..
chapstick
chapstick

No comments:

Post a Comment