Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do you use chapstick or lip balm very often?

I use it year round..=)Thanks!Do you use chapstick or lip balm very often?
I use lipstick. If I need the protection I use the shaded lip gloss by Burt's BeesDo you use chapstick or lip balm very often?
ooohhh yeah!!


I put a whole new coat on every hour or so, especially in the winter when my lips get seriously chapped.
Yeah, like 4 times a day





鈾?xoxo
Its very dry where I live, so I use lip balm ALOT. At least every couple of hours or so.
Mostly in the winter. The mountains I live near make this area really cold and windy in the winter.
I USE LIP GLOSS ALL THE TIME ITS MY LOVER
i use chapstick like evry day before i go to school or somthin.


But i have this friend that is CRAZY for lipglosss/lipstick.We went on a field trip to some museum and she was my partner....we had to stop and go to the bathroom like 3 times so she could put on her lipgloss.She kept asking me if it looks good,or if she should aply more,or if its fading.





i am not gonna be her partner EVER agan!
Maybe once or twice a year.
everyday, more than once.
Everyday. I think I'm gonna start calling it ';Lip Chap'; like the ghetto fabulous Saphaari from ';Flavor of Love';
lipgloss


every single second jk
all the time
no...
I won't walk out of my house without putting it on
Chap stick...
i use it alot





i go thru like 2 tubes a month
everyday, all day.
no just in the winter
Everyday... I think I'm addicted

No comments:

Post a Comment