Saturday, December 26, 2009

Will Burt's Bee's beeswax peppermint lip balm dry my lips?

I have sort of dry lips and I read a lot of online reviews that praised it but a couple said that it dried their lips further. Should I use it?Will Burt's Bee's beeswax peppermint lip balm dry my lips?
Burts Beeswax is ok, but if you deal with dry lips alot, I recommend Carmex, I have been using it for many years and it always keeps my lips soft. Hope it worksWill Burt's Bee's beeswax peppermint lip balm dry my lips?
use Carmex. it soothes all dry, chapped lips. Burts Bees is pretty good, but i highly recommend Carmex.
My friend swears by it, but when she would let me use hers it never did anything for me. Who knows. I am a Carmex person.
Use it, Burt's Bees is the best.
i love it..it's way more moisturizing than chapstick and i makes your lips tingle :3





you might as well try it
it shouldn't, it's meant to be very moisturizing.


it's never dried out my lips at all.


good luck!
no, it's made to keep moister in. It's a very good brand.
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment