Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Which is better? ChapStick or Nivea lip balm/gloss. Does anyone have any comments or complaints about them?

Which are better for chapped lips? (I've added their websites)


1. Chapstick http://www.chapstick.com/moisturizer/ind鈥?/a>


2. Nivea http://www.niveausa.com/subbrands/show/6鈥?/a>





Also does anyone have any comments or complaints about them?Which is better? ChapStick or Nivea lip balm/gloss. Does anyone have any comments or complaints about them?
hmm chap stick i hate. and nivea i was going to try..Which is better? ChapStick or Nivea lip balm/gloss. Does anyone have any comments or complaints about them?
i always get chapstick but ive nvr tried the other one. carmx is ggod and i lovrd my burts bees wax with peppermint it works wonders and has a cooling effect on ur lips i was so sad when i lost it. the burts was my fav chapstick evr thow
I vote for chapstick.





It's a double sword. Use it for chapped lips...or...use it to erase smudged eye makeup. The petroleum jelly in it basically erases eyeliner...with a tissue.
i HATE chapstick, it makes my lips drier than usual..


nivea is okay, it moisturizes, but that's about it.


i love softlips %26amp; the bath %26amp; body works mentha lip balm though.
I say chapstick (:


I use it everyday, and it keeps my lips moisturized.
smith's rosebud salve! im sorry this is better, i know it doesnt answer your exact question, but $6, sephora, AMAZING
I suggest Kiehl's lip balm instead, it's great. I never had to change brands.
I would just recommend Carmex
try burts bee's wax.
chapstick dries my lips out

No comments:

Post a Comment