Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What are some good, inexpensive colored lip balms? Natural and no glitter preferably?

I have tried Bert's Bees and it stings.


and I like the Natural Wear Wet n' Wild stuff but I don't know where to buy it, I have only seen promotional displays and they are all gone.What are some good, inexpensive colored lip balms? Natural and no glitter preferably?
Mary Kay庐 Tinted Lip Balm Sunscreen SPF 15*





The botanically-enriched formula of NEW! Mary Kay庐 Tinted Lip Balm Sunscreen SPF 15* glides on a tint of color while moisturizing with ingredients like jojoba oil and shea butter. Plus, it provides broad-spectrum protection against harmful UVA/UVB rays and helps neutralize damaging free radicals with the antioxidant power of vitamin A and vitamin C. $13





http://www.marykay.com/kmlarson/color/li鈥?/a>What are some good, inexpensive colored lip balms? Natural and no glitter preferably?
Burts Bees is so good! the one in the circle tin can sting a little bit, but if you buy one in a stick it feels really good. if it still irritates you, you should try one that it soothing like the pomegranite, i have it and it feels really good.
Something that you should really try out and is very cheap is to buy some vaseline and some shades of lipstick you like..





Get a tub and put some vaseline and a slice of lipstick in the tub and mix it up :) It creates a really moisturising lip balm and you can make it in any colour you like!





It's also really good for your lips :)





You can make it as pigmented or as clear as you like just by putting more or less lipstick in it!





Seriously try it :) You won't be disappointed!!





xx
i use coastal scents smacks. they're usually 4.99 but i got it on sale for 2.99 at coastalscents.com





they're small, but they're worth it
I recommend Bonne Bell's Lip Smackers line,which offers a slight color,but doesn't have any glitter.You should stay away from any of Bonne Bell's swirled products,though,as they are usually chock full of glitter.
i really like the balm products they work rreally well, they have some amazing plumpers and just regular lip glosses.


answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Personally, i think lypsl is a really good brand which soothes dry, chapped lips. I also think nivea has good lip balms as i had one with sun protection in it. Hope this helped :)
softlips





there the best and cost about $1 at target walmart etc
I used to use Bonnie Bell. They sell it everywhere. Blistex. Carmex. Bath %26amp; Body Works have great ones. They have menthol ones, natural and with tint. Other kinds without menthol. Origins might be another good place.
Jen





I use and recommend Extreme Pout lip balm


http://www.isabellapelle.com/bestlipbalm鈥?/a>





Hope this helps....
I recommend ELF (stands for Eyes Lips Face) lip balms.


They have some lip glosses with SPF 15, or they have some slightly tinted conditioning lip balms. The lip glosses are shiny, but not really glittery. The conditioning lip balms just have a tint of color, not too noticeable.





Hope I helped.





Return the favor please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>


--my question is long, so read the whole thing, OR just read the caps and give your opinion :))
I really like NYX Tinted Lip Spas. I have one in Spirit and one in Sake, and I think Spirit is a really great ';my lips, but better'; shade. Copacabana is a really pretty neutral shade as well.


You can find them at Ulta, I believe, but I buy mine online:


http://www.cherryculture.com/product.php鈥?/a>





I also like Nivea A Kiss of Moisture lip balm. They sell it at drugstores, and I think they even sell flavored ones... They're called A Kiss of Flavor. I love love love those.
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment