Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is a good lip balm that does not have camphor in it? It seems chapstick = mouth sores for me.?

Try Palmer's Shea Butter. No camphor but it's soothing.What is a good lip balm that does not have camphor in it? It seems chapstick = mouth sores for me.?
Herpecin-L doesn't have camphor, but it has lysine which helps heal and prevent cold sores. It also helps keep my lips very soft, as it seems to chemically exfoliate the dry chapped skin without burning.What is a good lip balm that does not have camphor in it? It seems chapstick = mouth sores for me.?
I have the worst chapped lips of anybody I have every known. It has been that way since I was a child given that I was blessed/cursed with large lips. I have tried everything under the sun for them and the best thing to use is Burt's Bee's lip balm. It does not dry them out like some and contains all natural ingredients. If you look at most chapsticks, they contain some form of alcohol. Try this. I bet it helps.
try Burt's Bees@ www.burtsbees.com this stuff is great

No comments:

Post a Comment