Saturday, December 26, 2009

Where can i buy Burt's Bees ';Beeswax Lip Balm';?

i dont want to order it online.


any store i can buy it at? [southern cali]Where can i buy Burt's Bees ';Beeswax Lip Balm';?
You can buy it at Bath %26amp; Body Works.. for a good price.


But they also sell it at Target, certain bookstores.. and most drugstores. Hope I helped! :)Where can i buy Burt's Bees ';Beeswax Lip Balm';?
No prob!! :) Report Abuse

Target sells Burt's Bees lip balm. They have a section by the cosmetics full of burt's bees stuff
wild oats, henrys, or Great Earth other health food stores
Health food stores usually carry it in the personal care section, along with BB's other products. I use it all the time...in fact, it was the very first thing I ever bought on-line!
Walgreens, or Ulta.
Any drugstore.
bath and body use to carry it. and then they stopped and then they had it again. they might have it again..





otherwise if you're in the fullerton area, beauty avenue sells the stuff.
Yes - check some of the bigger bookstores, and the drugstores. I've bought it at both sites.
I don't live in the US but I love this product! It's great for you and the environment, go Burt's Bee's!! (Hope you manage to find some)
Not many people know this but ';Borders'; bookstore has a wide variety of burts bees products too!
Target Sells a large variety of Burts bees wax products.
Walgreens, but they are sorta expensive.
Walmart has it around there pharmacy
You should be able to find it at Whole Foods, Wild Oats, some Rite Aids and most health food stores. Try doing a search online for it too - many boutiques also carry it. Another good lip balm to try is Bare Escentuals First Base - my personal favourite for a natural lip balm.


Good luck! :)
I always buy mine at Ulta. Ulta is an awesome make up store. Check to see if there is one near you....


www.ulta.com





I have also seen Burt Bees at Target. GOOD LUCK!
most drugstores have it. i personaly can't stand the taste of it.
Wallgreens Pharmacy,DSW (they used to have them in the accessories section, don't know why), Sephora (or another beauty shop like ULTA), and most natural stores carry it.
Walgreens.....
I love Burt's Bees! Their stuff might be a little expensive, but it works great! I don't know why, but I always seem to buy mine at Borders or Barnes %26amp; Noble's. I guess it's becuase I stand in line, it catches my eye, and I just grab it! Good luck!
sue
Whole Foods.
Check any natural health food store, or any health food store that also carries organic skin care and cosmetics.





Your local pharmacy should carry it. Check the section for lip balms. It should be in the ';oral care aisle'; along with toothbrushes, floss and toothpaste.
you can buy that @ Ulta
Walgreens sells the whole line.

No comments:

Post a Comment