Saturday, December 26, 2009

I need an easy beeswax lip balm recipe?

I have coconut oil, beeswax, coloring, mint leaves, and that is about it. Can I make lip balm from this? And how?


Also, where is somewhere that I can buy empty lip balm tubes (not online please, places like CVS or Giant or something).


Thank you so much!I need an easy beeswax lip balm recipe?
well for your containers, you can buy alot of cheap lipbalms that youll never use and just scoop them out into a little container for just in case and use it maybe later, or just buy gram containers at the travel aisle. and yes you can . melt the beezwax. and stir in the coconut oil, add coloring if you want, if you had pepermint oil that would be great. but you have mint so dont use that because it will rot. and then poor in the container while the ingredients are still liquid then shove in a freezer wait about an hour. and your done.I need an easy beeswax lip balm recipe?
Sorry, I don't know of a recipe :/





But if you're planning on buying empty tubes, why not just buy a lip balm? Burt's Bees lip balms cost two to four dollars, and have the ingredients you mentioned. They are VERY moisturizing and healthy for lips!!
I couldn't find anything with lip balm but here's something with lip gloss! Just substitute the petroleum jelly for the beeswax. You can buy little plastic tubes from CVS. http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Lip-Gloss


I made this and am very happy with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment