Saturday, December 26, 2009

Where can i buy burts beeswax lip balm??

besides online, sephora, and the burts beeswax store?Where can i buy burts beeswax lip balm??
If you live near a Target store. I saw Burts Bees lip balm there today...Where can i buy burts beeswax lip balm??
you can get it at bath and body works
Eckerd sells it.
i have bought it in bath and body works and CVS before.


=]
You can buy it in most Hallmark stores and they now sell it at Walgreens too.
drug store.


CVS.


walgreens.
Ah, i love that stuff..i think i am going to go get some
giant eagle
I've seen it at Target and Walgreens. Actually, Border's Bookseller used to carry it too... completely random. :P
Walgreens, Borders, any drugstore and grocery store probably.
I know CVS sells it now in the makeup section.
walgreeeens :]
stop and shop!
CVS or Walgreens.
i saw it at target today.
Try shooping at a beauty supply store. I always see it when I go inside the store with my mom and if you don't see it there then ask a store employee.........THEY AIM TO PLEASE FOR THE MONEY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment