Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best NATURAL lip balm to use?

I really like Burt's Bees, but I've never tried it because I don't know which one to get. However, if there is a better brand and kind, please let me know!





Also: I WANT IT TO BE CLEAR. NO COLOR OR GLOSS.





Thanks. =DWhat is the best NATURAL lip balm to use?
Burt's Bees is in my experience the best lip balm.





Plus, they use minimal processing such as distillation/condensation, extraction/steamed distillation/pressure cooking and hydrolysis to maintain the purity of those ingredients. Less processing is better for the environment.





Burt's Bees operates under a business model referred to as ';The Greater Good,'; which outlines that all company practices must be socially responsible. To reflect this philosophy, Burt's Bees uses all natural ingredients, engages in environmentally friendly business practices, and extends its humanitarian efforts to the community at large; you can feel good about purchasing their product.What is the best NATURAL lip balm to use?
Lip Smackers! They smell good too!
LUSH!


I love Whipstick as its chocolatey, and a teeny hint of colour but they do clear ones that are just as nice. Really keep my lips soft, I love them!





EDIT: below is the new link for the American LUSH! :D
I think that Burt's Bees is the best by far. I like the kind with honey in it, it moisturizer better and has a nicer taste. The organic Chapstick kind is pretty good too but it does not work as well as Burt's Bees.
Burt's bees honey is my favorite. But one time I put it on and a bee started buzzing around me. But it didn't sting me though.
How far into natural do you want to go? Aloe Vera is fantastic. Crack one of those things in half and rub it on.





However, I do believe that you are looking for a manufactured product.
which country are you from.. because different country produce different kinds of balm's
lip smackers are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment