Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is your favorite natural lip balm?

Un-Petroleum --- it's the only one I use and the best.What is your favorite natural lip balm?
C.O. Bigelow's rosebud salve. I bought if from bath and body works. Smells great, so smooth....never sticky and a very nice sheen and light pink color. Does wonders for my chapped lips.What is your favorite natural lip balm?
burts bees
smiths rosebud salve..sephora carries it.
Burts Beeswax
Carmex or Rose's Salve.


Both come in a little tin and you have to apply with your finger.
You folks might think I am strange, but I love vegetable shortening as a lip balm. In very small amounts it is non-sticky, has no flavor, works better than all the other products I've tried, and it really lasts, also it is extremely cheap.
Dr Hauschka. Love it!
I like Burt's Bee lip balm with pomegranate oil in it. It smells nice, leaves me lips soft and smooth, leaves a soft pink tint, and it's cheap and natural.
I buy this small stick of Coca butter at Ulta. I'm sure you can get it on line too. It is so moisturizing and smells like chocolate!
Burts Bees Lip shimmers, they have them in all different tints for different skin tones and still works as a lip balm too...they are awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment