Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What are some great natural lip balms? Read more info, plz?

I've been using the lipbalm ';Yes to Carrots'; a lot lately. Mainly because I heard that Carmex (my old favorite) contained Petroleum, and that Burts' Bees was getting bought out by a company that supported petroleum-use as well. I would really like a lip balm that isn't tested on animals, is organic, and healthy. Any suggestions? If it's relatively inexpenseive, that's great, too. Thanks already!What are some great natural lip balms? Read more info, plz?
y does it need to be naturalWhat are some great natural lip balms? Read more info, plz?
yeah.. lush is pretty good.





help?


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
I have this rose salve from C.O Bigelow. It not only works for your lips, but also for the knees,elbows,face, and cuticles. I LOVE it! It works great for lips especially, very natural too.http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2726822%26amp;cp=3161132.3529537.3529545%26amp;pageBucket=0%26amp;doVSearch=no%26amp;page=2%26amp;parentPage=family. I bought it at the Southbay Galleria. You could buy it anywhere at Bath %26amp; Body Works. PS. It says on the back ';not tested on animals';' and its not. Works great! and its worth the price because it has alot inside the little tin. Read the reviews.
Go to the bodyshop!!! and i dont know if rosebud salve is natural... well i know it has some natural products in it. but its still great


(:
i use nivea, they make your lips really soft and smooth.


also, i don't think they test on any animals, and it's pretty organic? i also recommend lush, all of their products are organic and natural. chapstick is also among one of the top selling lip products.
I started making my own lip balms - partly as a craft, and partly because I can control the ingredients. I experimented with and without petroleum and I'm really happy with the non-petroleum results. Check out my blog - it has a couple of good recipes that worked (and a couple that didn't, so learn from my mistakes). This way you can go as natural as you like. And I SWEAR it's really easy.





http://www.potionslotionsandnotions.blogspot.com/





AmyElyssa
I like lush products, they're lip balms are good but they are expensive. the cheapest is 8.00
Alpha





Go for Extreme Pout lip balms by Isabella Pelle


http://www.isabellapelle.com/bestlipbalm鈥?/a>


Not tested on animals, tastes great, moisturizes, and plumps.





You are right about Burts Bees, I used them before, but since learning they were purchased by Clorox things changed.





I hope this helps....

No comments:

Post a Comment