Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does beeswax lip balm make your lips look bigger?

i have this beeswax lip balm and i read somewhere that it makes your lips bigger, and that lip balm makes them look bigger without it. Is this true, and how can i make me lips bigger they are already very red.Does beeswax lip balm make your lips look bigger?
No





:]Does beeswax lip balm make your lips look bigger?
Thats what they do day. But yes , I think it does make them look bigger. Because when your lips do not like chemicals in a lip balm , they tend to shrink. If you the lip balm is natural they shine and grow to their fullest. Its doesnt taste that good.. But you can try Lip Smackers.
they jusst make them look healthier they have new lip venom type of lipgloss from good names now like covergirl and stuff so its not harmful or irratating.
Lip gloss makes them look the biggest
I think it does... I use it bcos I've got small lips and I look for things that can to emphasise them more.
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment