Tuesday, December 22, 2009

WHAT IS THE BEST MOISTURIZING LIP treatment/balm or chapstick?

price does NOT matter





it must MOISTURIZE LIPS very wellWHAT IS THE BEST MOISTURIZING LIP treatment/balm or chapstick?
I used to use Vaseline but it just didn't seem to do a good enough job. Most regular chap-sticks, treatments and balms would actually irritate my lips and some would dry them out more and even make them peel because I have very sensitive skin. Some help that was. I just found this new product made by Blistex called Gentle Sense. It has no flavors, dyes, and no fragrances. It uses natural moisturizers like Shea butter and Cocoa butter. It is also Hypo-allergenic. I buy this product at a local grocery store in PA. Wal-Mart doesn't carry it in my area but I'm sure that some drug stores probably have it. I think it costs about $1.79 give or take a few cents. This stuff works so good even on my sensitive skin. I hope you can find it and it works good for you too! :)WHAT IS THE BEST MOISTURIZING LIP treatment/balm or chapstick?
Vaseline and Carmex are really good and cheap plus you find them anywhere.
try a product called ';soft lips';....you can buy it at target, walmart, or your local drugstore.
I'd say Carmex. It comes in many different flavors, and it tingles. :)
Soft Lips, u can get it at Walmart, has sunscreen. Also, Davies Gates Seagrass Lip Balm, u can get that at Ulta, also has sunscreen. Soft Lips is cheaper though.
I use DCT (daily conditioning treatment) made by Blistex and sold over the counter. It comes in a little peach jar and has the letters DCT printed in a brownish color. It moisturizes your lips well, and stays on for a lengthy period of time. I've been using DCT for several years, and all-year long because it contains an SPF also. Try it!
Good ones
Carmex! that is my favorite lip balm in the whole world. i also love Clinique's Superbalm lib treatment. its kinda expensive but totally worth it.


-hope this helps!
Burt's bee's. This stuff really works. they have so many different varieties. it rocks.
I love Philosophy's Kiss Me. It has good staying power, and makes your lips look juicy. I use the pink one which tastes like peppermint.
I love Kiss My Face lipbalm! It's natural and moisurizes without being over-greasy or waxy. It's a ';watery'; lip balm that feels wet, cool, and glides on so easily! It comes in many delicious natural flavors, but my favorite is Organic Mint (so cooling!). It beats waxy Burt's Bees!
Vaseline ! I've used everything from Khiels to Carmex to Burt's Bees. I live where it gets cold so I've spent lots of $$$ on lip treatment and this in the only thing that works !!!
bodyshop...
Use Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. It soothes and cools your skin very effectively, and uses mostly natural ingredients.





If you have a Whole Foods market nearby, I would also look into the Whole Foods Lip Balm as they leave a very moist, oily residue on your lips, and the flavors are very very tasty.
I'm a big fan of Burt's Bees lipbalm. It does leave a tingly feeling after application, and smells of peppermint...but it is a fabulous product regardless, and I hope you give it a try! If the scent is bothersome, there are lip balms with cocoa butter or shea butter that are also very moisturizing (Bath and Body Works sells these). Vaseline is also very moisturizing, if slightly greasy. Hope this helps :)
You can try Avon Basics Care Deeply Lip Balm (with aloe) or Moisture Therapy intensive moisturizing lip treatment. The Moisture Therapy line is intended for people who are allergic to a lot of harsh fragrances and other things that can be in traditional lotions/ lip balms. I would definitely recommend trying them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment