Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can You Use Beeswax Lip Balm On Cold Sores?

The local Pharmacy is closed on Sundays, and I dont feel like walking all that far to K-Mart to go get Abreva. I have a cold sore and its in the ulcering stage, which hurts like hell, but cna I used my peppermint flavored beeswax lipbam to stop it from cracking? Or will I get a whole lot more blisters from putting that on my lips?





BQ: No cure, right?Can You Use Beeswax Lip Balm On Cold Sores?
I suppose that you could use that on there,and that it would calm the pain down a little.





The bad side being that you would need to cut the top part (that came in contact with the fever blister/cold sore) off,if you so desired to continue the usage of that balm on your lips after the blister/sore is gone.








BA: No,there is no OTC cure for fever blisters/cold sore.You can just treat them,and make the pain subside awhile,and wait paitiently for them to go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment