Saturday, December 26, 2009

Who loves the Burts Bees Beeswax Lip Balm?

I love it !





I got it in America....but wondering can you get it here in the UK...and where from?





Thanks.....Who loves the Burts Bees Beeswax Lip Balm?
I LOVE IT :)


you can get it in boots.


debenhams also do it, in the perfume section bit (:


i think superdrug do it too.Who loves the Burts Bees Beeswax Lip Balm?
I used burts bees balm until I found something better in my opinion caled extreme pout lip balm by isabella pelle. not only did it moisturize my lips but plumped them.
Burts Bee's makes all sorts of goodies, mostly known for their lip balm products! I use it!
I LOVE IT... that stuff rocks... i get mine at cvs... is there a cvs in the uk... or you can order online





http://www.myburtsbees.co.uk/
I love it, too.
I LOVE IT!! but i have the one in the chapstick like tube lol!


But it really keeps my lips smooth
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment