Saturday, December 26, 2009

Question about burt's beeswax lip balm?

which do you like better, the original lip balm or the one with pomegranate oil? and about the tinted one... i have the shade in fig. what shade do you like?Question about burt's beeswax lip balm?
Original!Question about burt's beeswax lip balm?
i have the original, the honey, the pom oil and the champagne tinted one, i love the honey one best for moisturising, and the champagne for colour (obviously), i find the original is nice i like the tingle but it makes my lips more chapped!
The original and the one with the pomegranate oil are both really nice. I wear the lip shimmer in Radiance everyday and love it.
you can never beat the original of anything especially burts!!





lol





x
I have the shaded one in watermelon, but I like my original better than them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment