Saturday, December 26, 2009

Burt's Beeswax - lip balm, lip shimmer?

If anyone has tried either, or is familiar with the product: What is the difference between their lip balm and their lip shimmer? Is the lip shimmer lip balm with some color? Also, which scent would you recommend for the lip balm?





ThanksBurt's Beeswax - lip balm, lip shimmer?
This stuff is the best. The only difference is that well, then balm is just glossy and shiney, but the shimmer has like sparkle dust or something in it, so it like...shimmers on your lips. Hard to beleive, I know.Burt's Beeswax - lip balm, lip shimmer?
I can only tell you about the lip balm unfortunately BUT i hope its helpful. I absolutely love it... it leaves your lips smooth and it feels so great... your lips tingle! But give it a test run... I have a friend who seems to suffer from chronic lip chap (thats what we call it) and Burt's beeswax only made them drier... they had to use medicated chapstick instead.
Their lip balm is awsome. I use their Replenish and it smells like lemonade or pomagranite.
i have had both. I love the lip balm (the original). it tingles and hydrates my lips. the lip shimmer had a lot of color and i didn't expect it at the time so it really surprised me and turned me off. i don't like the raspberry gloss in the jar, its yucky! (fyi)
I have their lip balm. I LOVE it. Best ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment